Supply Chain Management & Logistics
What is Smart Logistics?
Delayed, lost, spoilt — such words regarding cargo wanna be heard as rarely as possible, right? We get that sometimes it is hard to predict when a truck might be stuck in a traffic jam or cargo delayed in the warehouse. But Industrial IoT Logistics solutions powered by AI are able not only to report issues immediately but also predict them.
Sensors allow controlling preset transportation conditions such as temperature, humidity, and illumination with real-time notification of any variances. EIoT also takes care of the driver via video recording, track visualization, and advanced driver-assistance system (ADAS) as well as helps the company to make optimal routes through sat nav. Industrial IoT for logistics technology connects the aspects above into a whole ecosystem, providing various operations from data collecting to cargo tracking and notification.
Using these types of systems not only reduces costs and saves time, but cuts CO2 emissions and unlocks potential freight markets.
EIoT Smart Logistics provides
- Route planning accuracy through real-time roads and vehicle status
- Higher rate of on-time deliveries
- Cut down costs
- Expectation management via data analysis
- High visibility of the supply chain
- Automatically analyze IoT Supply Chain risks
- Staff reduction through smart transportation and warehouse
- Real-time tracking and acting
- Greater transparency of actions for customers
- Improved detection for insurance cases
- Asset and fleet condition monitoring
- Reduction of faulty equipment downtime
- Proper use control
- Predictive and/or on-time maintenance
- Monitoring of driver style and behavior
- Alerts about the delivery-affecting factors
- Transportation and storage conditions monitoring
- The automated RTG and QC crane
- Tracking to reduce risk of lost cargo
- IoT marking of fragile cargo