IoT Security and Surveillance Solutions
Internet of Things Security Solutions
The phrase «connected security and surveillance» may ignite images reminiscent of «Black Mirror» or the rumored Chinese Social Credit project. However, both examples show how IoT works in analysis, prediction, and controlling human behavior.
Regarding Enterprise security, IoT solutions are not so much dystopic, but rather are able to analyze human behavior to make patterns and distinguish anomalies. Such solutions include video cameras, sensors, and business intelligence algorithms that work together to reduce all possible security risks. The list of actual use cases is extensive and limited only by the human imagination.
Which IoT Security Solutions will suit your business?
Internet of Things Security Solutions provide
- Real-time alerts are available on multiple platforms
- Easier installation / one-cable or wireless solutions
- Decrease of physical hardware
- Hyper-converged infrastructure
- Automated quality control
- Sales of data to IoT vendors
- Smart cooperative networks
- Conversion of legacy CCTV networks into IoT networks
- Integration of vehicle surveillance data with CCTV data
- Different workloads/technology for maintaining high-security standards
- Video surveillance and access control
- Visitor management
- Single control SCADA system
- Industrial accidents prevention
- Identifying defective units at production lines
- Detecting and preventing crimes or providing footage for investigations
- Anti-theft systems based on image recognition
PSA provides full-cycle implementation of IoT security solutions
We will help you to create new cybersecurity standards for your industry by drawing on the expertise we have gained since starting our business in 1993. We’ve had a front-row seat to the advancement of digital security, as well as the continually evolving cyberattacks an effective system can prevent. So, we can help predict and prevent even sophisticated security issues for any enterprise, regardless of the complexity of the infrastructure.
Contact us to improve your existing system. PSA uses NASA TRL methodology, which allows us to get involved in any of the 9 stages of the EIoT implementation process or provide an end-to-end system. We’ll pick up suitable ways of protection from cloning, and unauthorized data access.