IoT Automation Solutions
What is a Smart Factory?
The Smart Factory is not a typical one: it is made flexible through the use of various modern technologies, including AI, machine learning, virtual inventories, robotics, and automated M2M processes. The emergence of these systems, also called Industrial IoT, became a logical consequence of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0).
Industrial Enterprises have used information technologies for many years, but without interconnection, the operational processes must be manually coordinated and integrated on an ongoing basis. The EIoT ecosystem connects people, machines, and computers, which offers the factory not only additional control, but also more insights through data analysis.. Modern IoT Automation solutions can also be integrated with legacy industrial machines, so there is no need to replace an entire roster of tools to reap the benefits of an industrial EIoT system.
Which IoT Automation Solutions will suit your business needs?
After implementing IoT Automation Solutions, you will get
- Equipment condition monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Remote production control, HMI
- Reduction of field personnel and effective management
- Quality management compliance
- Proactive downtime management
- Inventory, warehouse and supply chain management
- Digital twins
- CPE (Cyber-physical environment)
- ERP/MES IoT integration
- Control of real-time production and quality
- Smart factory
- Location control and tracking
- Performance management
- Energy management
- Waste management
- Logistics management
- Legacy equipment connection to IoT in Industrial Automation
- Video surveillance with real time analytics and objects recognition
- Access control, staff and visitor tracking
- Safety wearable usage monitoring
- Regulations compliance monitoring
- Environment monitoring
PSA provides full-cycle implementation of IoT Automation Solutions
Our team provides an end-to-end EIoT ecosystem for implementing industrial automation, with strict adherence to the most up-to-date safety standards. We use the NASA TRL methodology, which allows us to get involved in any of the 9 stages of the EIoT implementation process. Whether you have just an idea or an almost completed solution, we can help you at any point in the process. We will study your equipment and safety conditions, and incorporate them into a plan for IoT integration. Pick up the most suitable and reliable network, ways of protection from cloning, and unauthorized data access.