Enterprise IoT solutions for Railway & Environment
The Internet of Things seems to be created for use in the Railways; even the acronym “IoT” might be decrypted as the Internet of Trains. Really, IoT sensors measuring speed, vibration, telemetry, brakes, and more have made it much easier to monitor the schedule, detect route issues, and eliminate human mistakes while operating a train.
We are pleased to provide IoT solutions that can process large amounts of data from 1000+ sensors, smart connections with legacy systems, and data silos. PSA also focuses on signaling solutions for rail, and are experts in this industry.
Which Industrial IoT solutions for Railway will suit your business needs?
Benefits of Industrial IoT solutions for Railway & Environment
- Increase of asset availability and delay prevention
- Optimization of maintenance plans
- Remote crew behavior monitoring
- Integration of solutions into one ecosystem
- Quick diagnosis of rolling stock condition and faults
- Remote equipment monitoring
- Predictive data analysis
- Optimization of preventative and on-demand maintenance plans
- Environmental impact monitoring
- GHG emission & regulation compliance monitoring
- Fuel management
- Energy usage tracking
- Analysis of power consumption
- Improvement of environmental sustainability efforts
- Smart railway signaling systems implementation
- Implementation of railroad integrated control systems
- Remote access to critical systems diagnostics
- Access control and video surveillance
PSA provides full-cycle EIoT implementation
We are acquainted with all of the standards and regulations in the railway industry, and we are very careful in implementing new technologies. Contact us if you have questions about how to integrate new technologies into an old legacy system or get in touch with a business plan, and we can provide an end-to-end implementation of modern rail IoT solutions. We use NASA TRL methodology, which allows us to get involved at any of the 9 stages of the EIoT implementation process.