TraxSentinel – Smart Advisor
Innovative solution for real-time detection of failures and predictive maintenance of level crossings
TraxSentinel – Smart Advisor – is an integrated solution for level crossings providing real-time detection of failures and predictive maintenance. Based on WAGO’s Health Monitoring system deployed at level crossings, TraxSentinel collects operational data from every asset, measures performance characteristics looking for abnormalities, stores this data on a Back Office server, and sends real-time notifications in case of issues. This solution allows dispatchers and maintenance personnel to receive alarm warnings immediately and monitor predicted maintenance needs for level crossing equipment.
How Rail Industry Benefits from TraxSentinel
The core product features are:
- • Real-time Monitoring. Remote data collection and real-time display of level crossings on a dashboard
- • Instant Alerts. Visual and audible notifications of alarm conditions
- • Detailed Analytics. Insights for all enabled level crossings
- • Maintenance Automation. Notification and provision of crucial data of level crossing failures to assigned maintainers.
Want to deploy TraxSentinel at your location?
Speak with our technical resource to explore opportunities
• Back Office system is used as a centralized point of communication with Remote Agents at level crossings, allowing for data collection and storage within an on-premise server or in the cloud. The Back Office sends automatic notifications and displays level crossings on dashboard(s), allowing users to view remote location status and alarm states, or to remotely access level crossing sites to obtain detailed information.
The Dashboard provides an overview of the situational awareness for the state of all enabled level crossings. Visual status is displayed on one or more monitors or may rotation between groups of level crossings being monitored. Among information available for display includes:
• Level Crossing Name
• Level Crossing Location
• Level Crossing State
• Number of gates and gate status
• Visual alarms.
TraxSentinel – Smart Advisor provides multi-level access for all responsible parties involved in monitoring and maintenance of level crossings:
• Dispatcher/Supervisor is able to observe information on assigned level crossings, view detailed crossing information including; location, schema, and related issues history; supervisors can manage issues by acknowledging them, assign maintainers, provide additional work instructions to maintainers, and close them
• Maintainer receives alerts on level crossings, views detailed information, and reacts to assigned issues associated to level crossings
• Administrator is responsible for system configuration and assigning access controls for Supervisors, Dispatchers, and Maintainers
• Unassigned User can view only the level crossing dashboard.
The Dispatcher or Supervisor, is a user who monitors a specific set of level crossings. The Dispatcher may access level crossings via the Remote Agents to gather in-depth real-time information from the site. Dispatcher operations include acknowledgment of alarms and warnings and communication with assigned maintainers. The Dispatcher workplace provides all visual features of the Dashboard in addition to displaying a detailed view for a selected level crossing:
• Detailed level crossing scheme with location map
• Images or video stream from local camera(s)
• Event and status logs
• Assigned maintainer contact details
• List of alarms/warnings.
The Administrator is a user who can set up and configure TraxSentinel – Smart Advisor software:
• User accounts and access rights
• Maintenance personnel accounts
• Level crossing profiles
• Assignments for Dispatchers and maintainers
• Configuration of Dashboard and level crossings.
The maintainer is a user responsible for the repair of level crossings and has the following capabilities:
• Receive alert messages
• View detailed information on level crossing failures
• Accept repair requests
• Comment and request clarifications on failures.
Video Presentation of TraxSentinel – Smart Advisor Solution
Why Choose Us
Over the course of 25 years, we have successfully completed over 600 projects and have a wealth of experience in development, testing, and QA
Our 70+ engineers, including PhDs and MSs, can use all available Industrial IoT technologies to assist you in reaching your business goals
Clients can track the project status at any stage of the implementation process, and will receive regular updates from our project management team
From concept to market, we will help you complete your projects at any stage on schedule and within budget
Trends & News
Meet PSA at Upcoming Transportation Exhibitions
In partnership with WAGO, PSA presents TraxSentinel – Smart Advisor a level crossing monitoring solution.
Cybersecurity for Signaling Solutions: How to Properly Protect Rail Communications
Rail System Solutions: How Testing Support Can Be Useful for Your Safety-Critical Assets