PSA Development Center is looking for strong Project Manager to become a part of our solid team.
- Knowledge of main project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile), types of contracts, etc.;
- Understanding of SDLC;
- Experience in project management 4+ years;
- Experience in project risk management (identifying, escalating, communicating, mitigating);
- High level of communication skills (internal and external, team/people management, conflict resolution, etc.);
- English level (both speaking and writing) B2+;
- Deep knowledge of PM tools: Jira, Confluence, MS project.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience;
- PMP certification will be a plus;
- Technical background (web, mobile, embedded, etc.) will be a plus.
- Following company's processes;
- Ensure strategic alignment of anticipated project outcomes with business needs;
- Ensure all projects are performing within timelines and budgets;
- Develop detailed project plans and manage all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, testing documentation;
- Coordinate work performed by IT staff by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments;
- Maintain positive atmosphere and high team spirit in project teams (people management);
- Hold and lead regular internal and external (with clients) project meetings, including Agile rituals;
- Identify opportunities for upsells;
- Participate in PSA management meetings;
- Participate in estimation process;
- Manage and balance project resources (including within several projects);
- Manage project risks and assumptions: identify, communicate, escalate, mitigate;
- Ensure customer satisfaction;
- Participate in PMO improvement activities (improvement of processes, templates, procedures, etc.).
Minsk, Belarus; Poznan, Poland